Unified Communications Solution by Avandda:
Whether you are looking for on-premises or off-premises (cloud) solution, Avandda has the right product for you. We will unify your business communications and bring together your fixed, mobile, chat messaging, video conference, web collaboration services on a single platform or in a fully-managed cloud-based service.
Avandda Unified Communications Solution will manage as many accounts as there are employees in your company. Our Collaboration system is entirely accessible via your web browser, without installing any client software, and works on any operating system or device. A single user interface for any type of internal and external all media communications.
- One place for 121 or Group video conferences with colleagues, clients and workforce
- One place to share desktops and exchange files with colleagues, clients and workforce
- One place to manage all of your contacts from all of your databases
- One place for corporate chat with one or multiple colleagues and external contacts were applicable
- One place for SMS or FAX Messaging direct from the desktop or via your CRM
- One place for business reporting for all lines, calls, users and departments
- One place to manage all voice calls regardless of telephony device or user location
Avandda Unified Communications Solution Key Features:
Finally, there is a turnkey video conferencing system right at your desk. No need to go to the conference room, no need to install any additional hardware or software components.
All you need is a web browser － easily participate in a video conference with internal and external users right from your Collaboration web interface or from a desk phone.
HUDDLE-ROOM VIDEO CONFERENCING WITH 120° FIELD OF VIEW!
A Huddle Room is the collaborative space of the future. A small room, equipped with a teleconferencing system, where 3-5 people gather to discuss, strategize and make decisions.
Conference Huddle is a 120° solution for your Huddle Rooms.
All-in-one solution | One cable, 120°.
- Full HD Webcam (1080p) with 120° super-wide field of view
- No need for remote control, everyone fits into the frame
- 360° microphone
- One single USB cable for power supply and data transmission
- Portable case for easy transportation
SMS Sender allows you to withdraw a list of users from any ODBC data source to send a text message through the system gateway at a predetermined time, as well as to send the log of operations to a specified email address, including a *.csv file with the list of contacts to whom the SMS has been sent and to whom, on the contrary, the system failed to send the message.
- The software is auto-running in the background so always available and easy to access.
- Import contact from any ODBC source base and it will be available on all connected devices.
- Ability to send a copy of text messages or summary to email.
- Possibility to schedule SMS sending after specific time.
Geolocation is a valuable application that uses GPS capabilities to allow workers to track and analyse customer locations, generate leads, target offers, and collaborate with team members easily on the fly using the most appropriate tool.
How to incorporate Geolocation into your collaboration solution?
- Navigating, Tracking and Analysing Business.
- Geolocation app can help with Lead-Generation activities using data with geographic elements to customise offers based on customer behaviour.
- Targeted offers based on targeted people location, such as when they pass a shop or within a certain radius.
- Improved Collaboration.
Centralised phonebook gives all your employees access to corporate phonebook on any device they use at work.
Desktop sharing allows remote access and remote collaboration on a person’s comp through a graphical Terminal emulator. The most common two scenarios for desktop sharing are: Remote login. Real-time collaboration.
- Presence status (Online / Offline)
- User-defined status (DND / Absent) and status message
- Multi-user chat
- Personal images of users
Mobile extension integrates mobile phones of employees into the corporate telephone system. Today this feature is fundamental, and it is no longer an option, it became a commodity.
Our Mobility service can be easily enabled and customised in several seconds and it offers the following features:
- Mobile phone and office phone ring simultaneously.
- Mobile phone rings several seconds after the office phone.
- Mobile phone rings in particular time slots.
- All devices registered to your account ring simultaneously or one after another.
Collaboration web interface offers a customizable view of colleagues, grouped by work teams, and provides real time presence information of users. One click is enough to start communication with a colleague.
Online Call History feature allows all the users to access their call history not only from the handset the call has been made through, the call history will be also available on the collaboration web interface.
- Outgoing / incoming calls / missed calls (synced on all the devices registered to account)
- Missed calls notifications (synced on all the devices)
- Access to call recordings and voicemail messages
- Secure communication / advanced encryption
- Active device selection for call reception / call generation
- Audio conference
- WebRTC video conferencing Integrated Softphone
- Place a call / Hang up / Answer a call / Hold / Mute/ Conference / Blind and attended call transfer
- Call recording
- Visualisation of caller name / number
Integrated Fax Server: send and receive faxes and SMS via email or Collaboration web interface. T.38 fax over IP protocol.
No more paper faxes thanks to Fax2Mail & Mail2Fax. Save and store faxes in digital format.
Secure automation for file and folder transfer. Encrypt and transfer large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
Encrypt files at rest and in transit. Including key management for fully auditable end-to-end encryption in line with compliance requirements.
Go paperless securely and easily. Transfer scanned documentation to a network drive or folder location, securely and easily.
Restrict file types for upload. Control the kinds of data that can be uploaded, for additional security and control.
The key benefits of working with us
Upfront audit to help you understand your current server environment in order to optimise your move to the cloud.
Easy provisioning via our online portal, with human support available to guide you through the process.
Fully-managed ongoing service, with proactive monitoring of your platform.
Built on the world’s largest and most reliable public cloud platform – Amazon Web Services.
Full support available to help you migrate your applications and data.
No upfront capex required with a flexible, no commitment rental basis.
If you would like to learn more about how these services could be adapted best for your organisation, please get in touch with a member of our knowledgeable team today.