Ethernet First Mile (EFM) Broadband:
Ethernet First Mile – EFM takes business broadband to the next level as it enables the support of private networks and Voice over IP (VoIP)as well as hosted cloud services, yet remains a cost effective alternative to fibre leased lines together with the added benefit of shorter installation times.
EFM solutions use between two and four copper pairs to deliver synchronous Ethernet speeds from 2MB to 20MB.The distance between premises and serving exchange along with the number of copper pairs used, determines the speed of the connection.
- Speeds Available: up to *20MB downstream and upstream – line distance & pairs dependant
- Connection Type: Synchronous
- Dedicated or Shared: Dedicated
- Service Level: Guaranteed 9 Hour Fix
Improved Suitability for:
- Leased Line Alternative
- Private Networking IP VPN and MPLS
- Dedicated High Speed Internet Access
- SIP, VOIP and Hosted Voice Services
- Unified comms platforms such as MS Lync
- Cloud Based Services such as MS Office 365
The benefits of Avandda Ethernet:
If you would like to learn more about how these services could be adapted best for your organisation, please get in touch with a member of our knowledgeable team today.