Making communication easier than ever before – Xchange
At Avandda, we’re dedicated to helping you understand the range of phone systems available, as well as assisting you in finding the best one to suit your individual needs. We’re here to help explain to you the benefits and reasons why you should be considering Xchange integration software to help enhance your business functionality.
In a nutshell, our Xchange integration software is the perfect collaboration of clicks and calls, allowing your communication to truly thrive. In this blog post you’ll be able to discover the ins and outs of Xchange, while uncovering the outstanding list of benefits it boasts.
Xchange is a powerful tool that integrates seamlessly with your business’ telephone system and computer which results in game-changing performance that will enhance your team and their capabilities.
There are four standard Xchange packages available, which means that we can pick and choose which package best fits your requirements based on the information you give us. These packages are Business, Business Plus, Integrator, Mobile and Operator.
The primary server application is Business, and this piece of software provides an extensive range of call control features including:
- Click-to-dial (to internal/external numbers)
- Real-time colleague presence and availability
- Live 121 and group chat
- Full call history details
- Centralised shared address book database
Business Plus, Integrator, Mobile and Operator packages are then all offered as upgrade packages on a per-user basis, meaning that you can have the flexibility to have multiple packages throughout the business depending on individual staff needs (saving your business money)!
Xchange Business as standard offers you a whole variety of helpful features, a small selection of these are:
Presence Window: This allows you to see the extension status of a colleague. i.e. is their phone already engaged? Are they in a meeting?
Call Preview Window: This facility presents information about an incoming call (as long as the number is stored), to include their name, company and telephone number.
Focus Dialling (click-to-dial): Focus dialling automatically detects when there is a clickable number present and will give you the option to click-to-dial.
Address Book: A handy address book is stored in the system so that you can easily access existing contacts, or add new ones at the click of a button.
Call History: A call summary is stored within the system. It includes all incoming, outgoing and missed calls as well as the contact number, date, time and duration of each call.
Another major advantage that Xchange comes equipped with is its compatibility with mobile devices. Available for Android, iOS and Windows tablets and smartphones, it allows you to utilise your time efficiently and keep up with the every-growing demands of your customers. Within the app you can check the status of colleagues before calling them, update your availability, remotely set the destination of incoming office calls and access the shared address book so you’re able to access all numbers needed, without having to store them in your mobile’s contact list. In addition to Xchange Business and Business Plus features, Xchange Operator has the following features and benefits, for ease of use and to give your operator a more flexible platform interface.
- “Auto” View: The “Auto” tab will auto-populate the “Recent” section with a list of extensions that have been assigned to the same department as the called extension. The “Auto” tab will also show caller preview data for any integrated CRM/DB application and a customized greeting linked to the dialled DID number. Select a preferred mode of operation from straightforward mouse driven to standard keyboard controls.
- Xchange Operator also has a special mode for touchscreen operation. It allows a greeting script and notes to be associated with the dialled number. This information can be retrieved from any database listed under the Integrations option in the Configuration menu.
- “Presence” View: Uses a wallboard type view to check if co-workers are available to take a call, are already on a call, or set as DND or if call forward has been set. Set up personal Presence tabs and configure the Xchange Operator to present the tab when a call to a selected DID number is received.
With Avandda and Xchange, the dialling possibilities are endless.
Published: 23rd March 2018