Did you know?
- Global Phone fraud costs are estimated at £25.5bn per year
- The United Kingdom is the third most targeted country in the world with £1.2bn costs for Toll Fraud alone
- As a form of organised crime, as well as fraudsters, toll fraud can have links with drug dealers and even terrorists
- Statistics prove that an estimated 84% of UK businesses are not safe from hacking
- What’s worse – it’s on the rise with a 15% increase per year
- Regardless of whether you have analogue, digital or IP based system, fraudsters can hack in and gain access to your phone system in seconds.
- By the time a company discovers this, it’s too late and the hacker has racked up potentially tens of thousands of pounds in fraudulent calls.
- An average cost to a victim of a UK attack is currently estimated at £10k and this can be undetected until the phone bill arrives
What steps can a business take to help prevent Toll Fraud?
Install a Toll Fraud Application to your System.
They needn’t be expensive – Avandda has built in solution to secure your system.
Contact us now to know more.