To connect to our hosted VoIP telephony service, you simply require a reliable broadband connection, which could be your existing service. As we believe that call quality is paramount, we can also offer a full range of broadband connectivity options to ensure you have the best possible service available to serve your voice & data needs.
If your business has multiple sites, we can offer virtual private networks (VPN’s) to ensure secure links and maximum call quality. Most importantly, our Hosted VoIP system call traffic bypasses the public internet entirely, ensuring absolute end to end Quality of Service for all of your business telephony.
Below are some benefits of using our hosted telephony service;
• Secure, Reliable & Robust
Powered by BT 21CN with guaranteed 99.9% uptime backed by our SLA. Including built in business continuity and disaster recovery with call re-routing.
• Unlimited Scalability
Add and Remove users as required to any size of business operation.
• No PBX Investment
Get complete on premise functionality without the hardware costs.
• Remote Integration
Enhanced mobility with seamless integration.
• All-inclusive calling bundles
5000 minutes to UK 01, 02, 03 and Mobile numbers per user
• Comprehensive range of unified communication features
Integrated mobiles, desktop and mobile apps, video and presence
Standard inclusive features
- Allocation of New UK 01, 02 and 03 numbers as required.
- Unlimited Free on-net calls between all users regardless of location or device.
- 5000 minutes of calls to UK 01, 02 ,03 and UK mobile numbers.
- Advanced hunt groups with unlimited levels of auto-attendant
- Personal & Departmental voice messaging with voicemail to email integration.
- UC business mobile application to include IM&P and Video Calling.
- Desktop Application for Call Control and Collaboration Service Assurance Portal with 24/7 network monitoring.
- Latest functionality – Meet Me Conferencing.
- Call Centre ACD Control & Reporting.
- Professional Call Recording.
- CRM System Integration.
- In-Depth call analytics.
For further information on all aspects of hosted VoIP telephony, please contact us today.